We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and mobile number when you provide it to us. We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for future access to account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If you elect to receive special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items. 2. Registration
In order to use our site, you must first complete the registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number, and street address. In addition, you will be required to create a user name and password in order to post, email, transmit, and upload content onto our site.3. Cookies
We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, to track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information nor do we distribute or share IP information with third parties. 5. Sharing
We may make your personally identifiable information available to third parties when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time you registered with us or provided us the information, or through subsequent affirmative election through our website.
- You use cobranded services (i.e., sites or services that we offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a cobranded service within our network of sites, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that party's list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- You are the winner of a contest or a sweepstakes that is co-sponsored with a third party and that third party needs your information in order to manage the prize fulfillment process;
- When required by law, such as when we respond to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process, including, but not limited to investigations conducted by law enforcement agencies.
EggXpert is a community-based forum which allows users to post and share product reviews, profiles, and videos. By posting your comments, reviews, and/or videos ("Content") on our web site, you give us permission to reprint or use the Content. You also are agreeing to the following: (1) the reprint or use of the Content will be at our discretion and without compensation; (2) we may use the Content with or without any pseudonym credit; (3) our right to use the Content is perpetual and may be assigned by us; (4) we may use the Content locally, nationally or globally and such use may be made in any media, information or communication platform (including Internet advertising) currently in use or later developed; (5) you and not someone else composed and posted the Content; and (6) you have all necessary rights and authority to grant permission to us to use the Content.
Other than your pseudonym, which we may or may not use, your personal contact information will not be disclosed in connection with our reprint or use of your Content.7. Privacy of Children
EggXpert is not directed to children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 18, you may access and use EggXpert.com only with the permission of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s). We operate our site in compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 13 years of age. This requirement is clearly posted during the registration process. EggXpert is committed to protecting the welfare and privacy of children.8. Links
EggXpert takes precautions to protect its users' information. When you submit sensitive information through our site, your information is protected both online and offline. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Access to all of our users' information is restricted. EggXpert operates in a secured and locked facility that requires all employees to check in and wear valid ID badges. Security cameras are positioned throughout the building in conjunction with multiple alarm systems. Only those employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information.
All EggXpert servers, including web servers and database servers, are housed and maintained in secure locations. Access to the database is strictly monitored and protected from outside access. Internet access is restricted and protected by firewalls. The servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secured environment, inside a secured and locked room. All backups are stored and locked in a high-level security room. Only personnel with proper security clearance have access to these restricted areas. If you have any questions or concerns about EggXpert's security practices, you can send us an email at email@example.com. Special Offers
Our special offers are sent only to users who grant EggXpert permission to send them such information. To honor the privacy of our users, we offer the option to not receive special offers and news by clicking the appropriate field. Furthermore, all special offers are sent via e-mail and include an opt-out link if you no longer wish to receive special offers and news. Please refer to the Opt-Out section below for further details on how to be removed from our mailing list should you choose to be removed. 11. Correcting and Updating Personal Information
Users may change, correct, or review their stored account information such as street address or e-mail address through our website by visiting our Help section. You must have your user name and password in order to access your account. In the event you forget both your user name and password, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. 12. Opt-Out
For users who wish to opt-out and stop receiving EggXpert special offers and related news, EggXpert provides several ways to do so. Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by un-checking the "permission to send" field when processing their orders. They may also send e-mails to email@example.com with a request to be removed. Finally, they may use the link provided in all EggXpert communications to automatically unsubscribe.13. Notification of Changes
If you have opted out of receiving communications from EggXpert, you will still be able to view news of policy changes at www.EggXpert.com.